Andreas

Von:  Saad Jbabdi <[log in to unmask]>
Antworten an:  FSL - FMRIB's Software Library <[log in to unmask]>
Datum:  Mittwoch, 5. Februar 2014 11:41
An:  <[log in to unmask]>
Betreff:  Re: [FSL] probtrakx_seed_target-multiple_mask

Hi

In network mode, the two ROIs are considered in turn as seed and ³waypoint²
respectively. Therefore, all streamlines that do not pass through the ROIs
will be rejected - if the ROIs are set as ³targets², then streamlines that
do not pass through the targets will still be included in the fdt_paths
output, but discarded from the seed_to_target counters.

Cheers
Saad

--
Saad Jbabdi