Hi Jesper,

>I would not chose that order though, I would put all P->A followed by all A->P.

What is the advantage? We have been using topup and recorded 4 sets of images P>>A, A>>P, A>>P and P>>A. We did feed that order into topup and were always happy with the results.
So I was wondering why you'd recommend to put all A>>P first and then the P>>A sets (or the other way around).
Thanks a lot in advance,
cheers-
Andreas