Sorry,

the problem is: I have data of probabilities of white matter connections
and I know from histogram that they dispose with gama distribution. The
question is if  is a function in fsl library for estimation of
parameters of the gama distribution from data (vector of probabilities -
one probability for one person).

Best,
Rene