Dear FSL-ers,

I was wondering whether there is a way to quickly run some additional contrasts using randomise without rerunning the complete model again. In my case I am running a VBM analyses with more than 400 subjects and about 20 contrasts, so knowing how to "add" a few contrasts without running all the others again might save me a couple of days computational time.

If I could simply calculate the non-parametric reverse contrast of existing contrasts (e.g. HC > PATIENTS based on an existing PATIENTS > HC contrast), that would also be fine already. I was used to standard parametric statistics before using randomise. With standard statistics one can simply use positive and negative z-scores, but this is obviously not going to work when using permutation-based testing given the directional testing and the resulting p-values.

Thanks a lot for your help in advance.

Best, Henk