Hi,

You can ignore this warning.
It is only informing you that some coordinate information (stored in the sforms) will be lost in the registration, but in this situation that is absolutely fine, as you are resampling the image to move it to a different space, so it is OK to lose the coordinate information from the original space.

All the best,
	Mark