Hi,

I did a mask from my tfce_corrp_tstat2.nii.gz....with fslmaths thr 0.5 and bin..

Then I try with fslstats -t -k mask.nii.gz and it does not appear anything...I think I have to specify the input for -t but with VBM I have no idea...sorry for this basic question.

Best regards,
Rosalia.

Hi,

What do you mean by "it does not work"?
If you can give us more details about the exact command you are using and what the output is, including all error messages, then hopefully we can help you.

All the best,
Mark

On 11 Feb 2014, at 09:21, Rosalia Dacosta Aguayo <[log in to unmask]>