Hi Mark

It seems that it is not working. I am trying with fslstats:  fslstats -t -k mask.nii.gz.... I am unsure about the image I should enter for -t...I tried tfce_corrp...but it does not work. Could you help me with this?

Best regards,
Rosaila.

Hi,

You can use fslstats or fslmeants to extract values from the statistical image using a mask.

All the best,
        Mark