Hi list,

I have performed hard segmentation of thalami on my cohort of 2 diseases and 1 control groups.
Given that changes in some cortical regions used as target masks are characteristic of one of disease group, I'm thinking that diffusion indices on which the tracking algorithm is based could be different for this group respect to others groups. Hence the thalamic ROIs could be different in volume and location. I'd like to be sure about the anatomy of the ROIs in each group (e.g. relative location and volume) to better understand whether differences in DTI-metrics relate to equivalent regions across groups or differences in ROI volume and location.
Do you suggest a way?
I'm thinking to "between group comparisons" of connection probabilities for each connectivity defined regions. Is a good idea? Is possible to do it with VMB? I'm waiting for your suggestion.

Thank you very much.

Best regards,

Stefano