Hi Tony,

Thank you so much! I can see it now.

Ran

On Mon, Feb 10, 2014 at 8:05 AM, Tony Jiang <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Hi, Ran

I have sent a copy of the file I have to your email address.

Tony
From: FSL - FMRIB's Software Library [[log in to unmask]] on behalf of Ran Xu [[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Sunday, February 09, 2014 6:42 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [FSL] Atlases problem

Hi Kristie,

Thank you very much! I tried your command, and there is an error saying "Missing header/image file". I don't have this data "JHU-ICBM-labels-2mm.nii.gz" under $FSLDIR/data/atlases/JHU/, instead I have  "JHU-ICBM-WhiteMatter-labels-2mm.nii.gz" and this one can't be loaded in fslview. Under this directory I can open the rest files.
You opened "JHU-ICBM-labels-2mm.nii.gz", is this in the new released atlas?

Thanks again,

Ran