Dear FSL experts,

I'm running TBSS on DTI data from a sample of participants that have an age range of 12-25 years (mean about 18 yrs). They're all healthy participants, and so I don't really have one "most typical" participant.

When using tbss_2_reg would it be best to just use the FMRIB58_FA as the target image? As I understand it, this template was based on participants with a somewhat higher mean age than 18 yrs. Would it be best to generate a study-specific template and, if so, is there a standard procedure for this?

Many thanks in advance,
Antoinette