Andreas

Von: Stephen Smith <[log in to unmask]>

Antworten an: FSL - FMRIB's Software Library <[log in to unmask]>
Datum: Samstag, 8. Februar 2014 12:47
An: <[log in to unmask]>
Betreff: Re: [FSL] Demeaning with Z scores in GLM?

Well..... it's possible that the values might have been "turned into" z-scores separately from the selection of this particular sample of values, meaning that this particular set of values might not have mean zero - in which case yes it would be important to force the sample to have mean zero...

Cheers.