发件人:"Anderson M. Winkler" <[log in to unmask]>
发送时间:2014-02-09 00:14
主题:Re: [FSL] question about "randomise -D option" and "GLM design in Two-Group Difference"
收件人:"FSL"<[log in to unmask]>
抄送:

Hi Rujing,

However flattered I might be in being mistaken for him, it was Mark who answered your original question, not me... In any case, please, see below:

Hi Anderson,
Thanks Anderson,I see.
For the 1st question,did I need demean behavior data when I used -D option?

As MJ explained, the -D option will demean all regressors in the design, as well as the data. To "demean" means the same as "remove the mean" or "subtract the mean from", so you don't have to demean manually anything, be it behavioural data or not, if you use the -D option.

For the 2nd question,what I think below are appropriate?
1,Output of randomise is an inference based on non-paramatric method, and result from FEAT is an inference based on paramatric method.

Yes, that's correct.

2,For VBM and TBSS(for gray matter and white matter respectively),can I use the same GLM setup which is used for randomise previously to perform paramatric inference by FEAT at the end(not by randomise)? That is to say, I want to use FEAT not randomise to perform paramatric inference.

I'm afraid FEAT would need the lower level directories, which don't exist for VBM or TBSS, so you're probably better off sticking to randomise.

All the best,

Anderson

PS: If you aren't sure whether your email went through after sending, you can have a look at https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?A0=fsl. It shows up there after just a few minutes. I say this because you sent the same email at least 4 times to the list, not to mention those sent directly to my inbox... thanks!

Thanks again, Anderson.
All the best.
Rujing Zha

2014-02-07