Dear FSL Experts,

I would like to check for group differences in the coactivation of resting state networks (particularly the DMN) using melodic/dualregression.
I was wondering about the most appropriate strategy for this end for a scenario with three groups: controls(N=20), patients-A(N=20), patients-B(N=15).

a) Use all 55 subjects for melodic and run dualregression with the resulting melolic_IC
b) Use 3x15=45 subjects instead (to equilibrate the groups, i.e. one has to randomly chose 15 subjects  from the controls and PatientsA groups)
c) Run melodic on each group separately and identify the RSN of interest (the DMN) within each melodic_IC. Run dualregressions on each group with the group-specific melodic_IC and
concatenate the stage2 results for randomise. (this seems the most difficult to handle strategy)
d) Simply use templates like the Beckmann template for the dualregressions.

Are all these options valid ? What strategy would the experts recommend ?
Advice is greatly appreciated!
Best Regards,
Andreas