Christian Perring is looking for people to review books for Metapsychology Online Reviews: see below.  One of the books up for review is my recently published “How Universities Can Help Create a Wiser World: The Urgent Need for an Academic Revolution” (Imprint Academic, Jan 2014, 158 pages).

I mention this just in case there is a member of Friends of Wisdom who would like to write a review of the book.

Best wishes,

Nick

I am looking for prompt and careful reviewers for Metapsychology Online Reviews  ( http://metapsychology.mentalhelp.net ) (ISSN 1931-5716).

Either a Ph.D. or ABD in Philosophy, Psychology or other behavioral sciences is preferable.

Deadline for reviews: April 15, 2014

If interested, please e-mail me at [log in to unmask]

Available books are listed at

http://alien.dowling.edu/~cperring/metapsy1312.html

Please note the instructions for requesting books.

    Thanks.

Christian Perring, Ph.D.
Professor, Department of Philosophy and Religious Studies, Dowling College
http://christianperring.com/
Editor of Metapsychology Online Reviews: http://metapsychology.mentalhelp.net/
Office Phone: (631) 244-3349
Dept Philosophy, Dowling College, 150 Idle Hour Blvd, Oakdale, NY 11769, USA