Sent: 27 February 2014 10:19
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: UCI Numbers

Good Morning

Mr Dim here, who is trying to enter a small group of students manually for their GCSE Edexcel Maths exam in June 2014.

I’m being asked to enter a UCI Number and after using Google – other search engines are available – now know what a UCI number is.  What I’m not clear on is how to get/create/make-up this UCI Number.  Is there somewhere official I can go to get one, or is it pick 13 numbers/characters from a hat?

This is the first time I have had to enter students for GCSE’s and my MIS Manager is not around to ask.

HELP!

Kind Regards

Peter Hearn

Examinations & Internal Verification Team Leader

Capel Manor College

(    Direct tel:  08456 122122 Ext 1156
2      Fax:  01992 710312
:     Web Site: www.capel.ac.uk
+  Capel Manor College, Bullsmoor Lane, Enfield EN1 4RQ

SPEAK TO OUR TUTORS AND GET COURSE ADVICE AT THE ADVICE EVENINGS: 5 -7:30pm on: Crystal Palace Park Centre - Thursday 6 February; Enfield Centre - Wednesday 5 February; Gunnersbury Park Centre Monday 3 February; Regent’s Park Centre - Wednesday 22 January; Capel Manor at Newham College - Tuesday 4 February.

FREE* TASTER COURSES STARTING THROUGHOUT THE YEAR: Basic Floristry; Working as a Gardener; Basic Chainsaw Skills; Hard Landscaping and Fencing; Parks and Green Spaces (*Registration fee applies). Ring Admissions on 08456 122 122 or email [log in to unmask]

LEVEL 2 APPRENTICESHIPS IN TREES AND TIMBER START W/C 24 FEBRUARY Ring the apprenticeships hotline on 08456 122122 ext 1160 or email [log in to unmask]

FOR PROFESSIONAL SHORT COURSES IN ARBORICULTURE, HORTICULTURE, ANIMAL CARE AND FIRST AID Ring 08456 122 122 ext 1245 or 1178 or email [log in to unmask]

AGED 16-23 AND WANT TO IMPROVE YOUR JOB PROSPECTS? With a Traineeship you will gain the skills you need to become work-ready. Ring 08456 122 122 ext 1160/1164 or email [log in to unmask]

CAPEL MANOR GARDENS open to the public weekdays 10am - 5pm, November to February and daily March to November, 10am - 5:30pm. Admission fees apply www.capelmanorgardens.co.uk

DISCLAIMER:

This message is for the named person's use only. It may contain confidential, proprietary or legally privileged information.  No confidentiality or privilege is waived or lost by any mistransmission. If you receive this message in error, please immediately delete it and all copies of it from your system, destroy any hard copies of it and notify the sender.  You must not, directly or indirectly, use, disclose, distribute, print, or copy any part of this message if you are not the intended recipient. Capel Manor College reserves the right to monitor all e-mail communications through its networks. Any views expressed in this message are those of the individual sender, except where the message states otherwise.

This e-mail message has been scanned for Viruses and Content and cleared by MailMarshal

This email has been virus checked by Sophos Anti-Virus

DISCLAIMER: This communication represents the originator's personal views and opinions, which do not necessarily reflect those of Plumpton College.  Please delete immediately if you have received this message in error.

Plumpton College, Ditchling Road, Nr Lewes, BN7 3AE. Tel: 01273 890454. Fax 01273 890071.

Visit our website @ www.plumpton.ac.uk