Ah!  It’s the Killer White Rabbit, also from Monty Python’s The Holy Grail!

If we ran tests like the one at the ‘Bridge of Death’, we’d get a better pass rate, although we might lose a few examiners along the way....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wpx6XnankZ8

Paul King

Exams Officer,

Leyton Sixth Form College