I agree with Shirley,

Normally the sports federation that the child is competing for should be able to help.

Friends, whose children have been away during exams because they are competing at International trampolining events have been help by British Gymnastics to either take their tests locally or

even been invigilated by appointed BG staff.

regards

Sue Brennan
Examinations Officer

Hertford Regional College