Chris

I had missed that but it is patently a stupid rule. Why three papers rather than two? It should be on duration alone as your student is likely to be there for most of the night anyway ......

Regards

Duncan

Duncan Buck
Exams Co-ordinator
Herefordshire & Ludlow College
DDI: 01432 365315
Int: x315
Group Email: [log in to unmask]
Please remind students that NO Mobile Phones, iPods, MP3/4 players, or any device with electronic storage are to be taken into examination rooms, and that Photo ID has to be shown for all examinations

>>> "Hemming, Christopher (Hills Road Staff)"             <[log in to unmask]> 26/02/2014 13:18 >>>

Only if you have more than three or more exams.    ICE book 2.12

I have a student with two exams totalling 4hrs 15mins plus 100% extra time and rest breaks plus a scribe All to be done during one day.

The scribe and the invigilator are going to need rest breaks!

Chris Hemming

Examinations Officer

Hills Road Sixth Form College | Cambridge CB2 8PE              New_HRSFC_Logo_300x60

(Direct line 01223 278027 | Fax 01223 278070 | [log in to unmask]