Yes.....

Michelle

On 26 February 2014 13:04, Lauren McLachlan <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Hi everyone,

Sorry for my post holiday brainless question below...

I have a student who's exam in summer total 4 hours...however she is entitled to 100% extra time (partially sighted) + rest breaks and tends to use both.

Does she qualify for overnight supervision, rather than 8+ hours of exams.

Thanks in advance.

Lauren McLachlan

Examinations Manager

Ashton Sixth Form College

T: 0161 330 2330 extn: 349

“This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual(s) to whom it is addressed. Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Ashton Sixth Form College. If you are not the intended recipient, be advised that you have received this email in error and that any use, dissemination, forwarding, printing or copying of this email and its contents is strictly prohibited. If you have received this email in error, please contact the sender.”

--

Michelle Turner

Examinations Manager / Rheolwr Arholiadau

Coleg Cambria

Kelsterton Road / Ffordd Celstryn

Connah's Quay / Cei Conna

Flintshire / Sir y Fflint

CH5 4BR / CH5 4BR

 Email/Ebost: [log in to unmask]

Tel/Ffon: 01244 831531 Ext: 6107

Fax/Ffacs: 01244 814305

Gwe/Web : www.cambria.ac.uk

How can we help?
Contact out new Helpdesk : [log in to unmask]