Hi Michelle

We use the Sports Hall for the main summer series exams.

There is a protective covering that Estates put out so there is minimal noise for people walking around or moving chairs.

Regards

Kate

Kate Oliver
Examinations Manager
020 8326 2298

West Thames College
London Road
Isleworth
TW7 4HS

Description: Description: Description: Description: Description: Description: Visit our websiteDescription: Description: Description: Description: Description: Description: How to find usDescription: Description: Description: Description: Description: Description: Receive our RSS news feedDescription: Description: Description: Description: Description: Description: Connect with us on FacebookDescription: Description: Description: Description: Description: Description: Follow us on TwitterDescription: Description: Description: Description: Description: Description: Watch our videos on YouTube