Dear Colleagues,

Apologies for the cross-post

I am emailing you for two reasons.

The first is to introduce myself as I have just joined this mailing list.  I am a lecturer in Technology Enhanced Learning at the University of Strathclyde, Scotland, and have a special interest in Social Theory. My research focuses mainly on the works of Bourdieu in relation to the social web. I would be interested in developing (research)links with people interested in either or both areas. So, if you ever stop by Glasgow and fancy a coffee please let me know. Otherwise, we can “talk” online. J

I would also like to draw your attention to a new initiative that I have recently joined: the Social Theory Applied project http://socialtheoryapplied.com/ that aims to create a space for researchers to communicate their research with each other and with the wider public. We are always looking for new collaborators. There is also a Facebook presence for the project https://www.facebook.com/SocialTheoryApplied  where we share daily messages relevant to social theorist. Please feel free to like and share.

I look forward to the interactions on this list.

Kind regards,

Cristina

Dr Cristina Costa

Lecturer in Lifelong Learning (TEL)

Course Leader PgCert/PgDip in Lifelong Learning in the Digital Age

Centre for Lifelong Learning

School of Education

University of Strathclyde

Graham Hills Building