UACES Arena Seminars
In partnership with Edelman The Centre and University of Kent, Brussels
We are looking for academics to present their research in Brussels to an audience of policymakers.
The work should be topical and presented in a way that is accessible and relevant to the Brussels community.
UACES Arena seminars are intended to challenge the Brussels consensus and allow academics to offer research-based policy recommendations to an influential audience.
Together with our partners, UACES will provide a venue in Brussels and invite the audience. We also offer bursaries of up to 500 GBP to cover travel and accommodation.
The bursaries are awarded on a competitive basis.
The deadline for applications is 12 February 2014.

Apply at www.uaces.org/arena<http://www.uaces.org/arena>