Dear Colleagues,

Johan Davidsson and I are organising a section on “The Politics of Welfare and Social Policy Reform” at the ECPR General conference in Glasgow in September 2014.

All researchers working on social policy and welfare reforms are encouraged to submit panels and papers on the ECPR website by February 15. All aspects of welfare state politics are welcome. Full-fledged panel proposals with 3-4 papers are especially welcome, and will be given precedence over individual papers.

More details about the focus of the section are available on the website of our standing group:

http://ecprsocialpolicy.wordpress.com/2013/12/06/call-for-panel-proposals-ecpr-general-conference-glasgow-2014-the-politics-of-welfare-and-social-policy-reform/

For further questions and inquiries, please do not hesitate to contact me or Johan Davidsson ([log in to unmask]), co-convenor.

Best wishes,

Alexandre Afonso.

______ _____ ___ __ _ _ _   _     _ _        _
Dr. Alexandre Afonso
Lecturer in Politics
King's College London
Department of Political Economy

Strand Campus
London WC2R 2LS
UK

Phone: +44 20 784 87 322
Email: [log in to unmask]

Homepage: http://www.alexandre-afonso.eu

Blog

New Book “Social Concertation in Times of Austerity