Dear all,

Kindly find attached the call for papers for the workshop on “The multilevel governance of migration and integration policies”  at the Politicologenetmaal 2014 (the 13th Dutch-Flemish political science  conference), which will take place on 12-13 June  at Maastricht University. For more information on the conference, look at  http://politicologenetmaal.nl

Our workshop is workshop 13 in the general call for papers which you can find on the website.

Please send us your abstract (100-350 words) no later than 28 February 2014.

We will let you know before 15 March 2014 whether your paper has been selected.

Best regards,

Ilke Adam, Vrije Universiteit Brussel

Peter Scholten, Erasmus University Rotterdam

Dr. Ilke Adam - Senior Researcher - Institute For European Studies - Vrije Universiteit Brussel
& Lecturer Université Libre de Bruxelles
OFFICE: Pleinlaan 5 - MAIL: Pleinlaan 2, 1050 Brussels
t: +32-2-614 80 26 - Mobile: +32-475 38 87 27

RECENT PUBLICATIONS:
Adam, Ilke (2013) Les entités fédérées belges et l’intégration des immigrés. Politiques publiques comparées. Bruxelles: Editions de l'Université de Bruxelles.
(sold on a.o. amazon)

Adam, Ilke (2013), Immigrant Integration Policies of the Belgian Regions: Sub-state Nationalism and Policy Divergence after Devolution, Regional and Federal Studies