state*<http://www.ingentaconnect.com/content/tpp/pap/2014/00000042/00000001/art00001>

*Author:* *Leggett, Will*

 *'Multiculturalism is never talked about': community cohesion and local
policy contradictions in
England*<http://www.ingentaconnect.com/content/tpp/pap/2014/00000042/00000001/art00002>

*Authors:* *Lewis, Hannah; Craig, Gary*

 *Ethnic residential segregation stability in England,
1991-2001*<http://www.ingentaconnect.com/content/tpp/pap/2014/00000042/00000001/art00003>

*Authors:* *Farley, Katherine; Blackman, Tim*

 *'Water dripping on stone'? Industry lobbying and UK alcohol
policy*<http://www.ingentaconnect.com/content/tpp/pap/2014/00000042/00000001/art00004>

*Authors:* *Hawkins, Ben; Holden, Chris*

 *Rethinking the travel of ideas: policy translation in the water
sector*<http://www.ingentaconnect.com/content/tpp/pap/2014/00000042/00000001/art00005>

*Author:* *Mukhtarov, Farhad*

 *Context, institution or accountability? Exploring the factors that shape
the performance of national human rights and equality
bodies*<http://www.ingentaconnect.com/content/tpp/pap/2014/00000042/00000001/art00006>

*Authors:* *Spencer, Sarah; Harvey, Colin*

 *Transforming Vietnam: a quest for improved efficiency and transparency in
central government
procurement*<http://www.ingentaconnect.com/content/tpp/pap/2014/00000042/00000001/art00007>

*Authors:* *Khorana, Sangeeta; Kerr, William A*

 *Reviewer Acknowledgement*<http://www.ingentaconnect.com/content/tpp/pap/2014/00000042/00000001/art00008>

Blogposts on these articles are available on the Policy & Politics
blog<http://policyandpoliticsblog.com/>
.

 During February you can also download our free journal article of the
month:

Active citizenship: navigating the Conservative heartlands of the New
Labour project<http://www.ingentaconnect.com/content/tpp/pap/2012/00000040/00000001/art00002>

*by*  Jonathan S. Davies

The Policy & Politics Annual Lecture given by Rt. Hon David Blunkett takes
place in Bristol on 27 March. Tickets are free but limited. Please register
here<http://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/policypolitics-annual-lecture-2014-given-by-david-blunkett-tickets-9840866296?utm_campaign=new_eventv2&utm_medium=email&utm_source=eb_email&utm_term=eventurl_text>
.

The Policy & Politics 2014 conference will take place in Bristol during
September 2014: please see the Call for
Papers<http://www.bristol.ac.uk/sps/policypolitcs/policyandpolitics2014/index.html/1>
.

Find Policy & Politics on
Facebook<https://www.facebook.com/pages/Policy-Politics/127918087345198?ref=hl>

Find us on Twitter: @policy_politics

Don't forget that we are currently offering a free online
trial<http://www.ingentaconnect.com/content/tpp/pap>during which you
can access all online content, as available to subscribers.

Policy & Politics is available as part of the Policy Press journals
combination packages <http://www.policypress.co.uk/journals_collections.asp>.
By subscribing to these you can save 10% on either the online or print and
online prices.

Kathryn King

Marketing Manager

Policy Press, University of Bristol

6th Floor, Howard House, Queen's Avenue, Clifton, Bristol BS8 1SD

Tel: +44 (0) 117 331 5369

Fax: +44 (0) 117 331 5367

www.policypress.co.uk

Email: [log in to unmask]

Twitter: @tppkathryn

LinkedIn:
http://www.linkedin.com/profile/view?id=44765305&trk=nav_responsive_tab_profile
*New this month:*
*World report 2014
<http://www.policypress.co.uk/display.asp?K=9781447318484>*
Events of 2013
Human Rights Watch

For February's free journal articles go to
http://www.policypress.co.uk/journals.asp
Keep in touch: Twitter <http://www.twitter.com/policypress> |
Blog<http://policypress.wordpress.com/>
 | Facebook <http://www.facebook.com/PolicyPress>

Save paper. Do you really need to print this email?

In 2014 Policy Press is supporting St Mungo's: please see our JustGiving
page here:  https://www.justgiving.com/company/PolicyPress/