The Global Journal of Emerging Market Economies, a thrice-yearly journal based in Washington, DC and published by SAGE is currently seeking submissions. The journal aims to provide an international platform for publication of original research on policy and institutional issues facing emerging global economies. It is indexed by EBSCO, RePEc, DeepDyve, Dutch-KB, OCLC, Portico, and SWETS.

We are seeking submissions of no more than 13,000 words on the following topics:
--inclusive growth
--infrastructure development
--long-term economic development in emerging market economies
--climate change and the environment
--regional development
--competition for natural resources

We accept submissions on a rolling basis; priority consideration for the September 2013 issue will be given to articles submitted by March 19. For more information, including submission guidelines, please see our website.

Best,
Alex Tate
Associate Editor
Global Journal of Emerging Market Economies