http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gLoio0Z6jLw

if you have time [you should really make time] watch all seven seasons of The West Wing -the writing [especially while Aaron Sorkin was the main writer] , the directing, the acting is just wonderful -  if not, at least watch the excerpt in the Youtube link above where the wonderful Christopher Lloyd plays a constitutional expert hired to help Belarus write its own constitution and he instead starts the process of instilling "not a set of laws - a sense of the rule of law"
If you can get key people in government to get a gut grasp of a social model approach the rest might just follow

Vin

Vin West
Chair
Arfon Access Group