Alpheios works with any online (html, unicode) text and presumeably will
also work on the Loeb texts once they are available.  Work is in
progress to make Alpheios available on Webkit browsers and mobile devices.

The Perseids project is opening up the Perseus texts for user
corrections, contributions and annotations, both in the classroom and
out.  Work submitted through Perseids will make its way back into the
Perseus library (slowly now, more quickly later).

The Open Philology Project is focused on increasing the breadth of
coverage of free, online, openly accessible Greek and Latin texts.

I'm too busy actually working on all of this to offer much more to the
discussion right now :-)  Suggestions for improvements, desired
features, etc. are always welcome though.

Best,
Bridget

(And thanks Helma and Gabby for the prod to respond)