Stefanie, all,

I may be approximately 5 minutes late to the call since I will be coming from another meeting.

Mark Matienzo

On Wednesday, February 19, 2014, Julia Iwanowa <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Dear Stefanie and all,

I won't be able to attend today's call, but I am still interested in participating. I remain up-to-date via the wiki and my colleague Evelyn.
Here is my skype-ID for the call next month "j.iwanowa".

Best regards,
Julia