From: This list is for those interested in Data Protection issues [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Peter Dinsdale
Sent: 11 February 2014 16:55
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [data-protection] Payslips

Yes, that was my understanding too, Paul. I have seen in the past a list of authorised uses and organisations who have been given permission to use it for additional purposes (although I cannot find it online anywhere). I was told at the time that the NINO could not be used for anything that wasn't listed on this authorised uses list.

Peter Dinsdale
Information Security Officer (Compliance)