From: A forum for critical and radical geographers [[log in to unmask]] on behalf of Tatiana Matejskova [[log in to unmask]]
Sent: 12 February 2014 15:06
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Destabilizing capitalist driven-gender logics

Good attempt, I agree. But the piece didn’t quite work for me,
also precisely because of the point that Virginie raises.
Best, Tatiana
Tatiana Matejskova
Assistant professor of Urban and Mobility Studies
Department of Environmental, Social and Spatial Change
Universitetsvej 1
Roskilde University, Denmark
Phone: +45 4674-3701

Research group: Space, place and mobility (MOSPUS)
www.ruc.dk

RUC educates interdisciplinary
problem-solvers who are equipped
to address future challenges in society.