Dear Clinical & Forensic SIG Email List Subscriber,

The next London Biological Mass Spectrometry Discussion Group meeting, to be held on the 13th March, will be our 30th event, and sees us return to the wonderful setting of the Gordon Museum of Pathology.

Please see attached PDF for the agenda.

As ever the meeting is free to attend (thanks to our sponsors – for this meeting AB Sciex) and there is no requirement to register beforehand. However if you do plan on attending, in order to plan the catering arrangements (for our 30th meeting we will endeavour to push the boat out) it would be helpful if you could send an email to:

The meeting will take place in the Percy Roberts' room of the Gordon Museum, which is in the Hodgkins Building, King's College London, Guy's Campus, London, please see link for map:

http://www.kcl.ac.uk/campuslife/campuses/download/2012/GuysdetailmapA4.pdf

Thanks and regards,

Chris Mussell

(On behalf of the LBMSDG Committee)