I do have those files. You are correct it is named after the project file name.

On Thu, Feb 13, 2014 at 3:13 PM, Wayne Boucher <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
OK, it’s worth double-checking in your project directory (folder) in your file browser (Windows Explorer, or whatever it is called) that there is a project file living inside that project directory.  So it should be in PROJECT_DIRECTORY\memops\Implementation.  There should be a ****.xml file in there (where **** is normally the project directory name, but does not have to be).  I am pretty sure that is all that Analysis looks for to decide what to show in the Open Project dialog.

Wayne