Hello,

Interesting that that is happening in Linux as well as OSX.  Unfortunately X11 errors are next to useless, they don’t really tell you what went wrong or why.  The SSL library warning is almost certainly unrelated.  It means that the SSL libraries that Analysis (or more precisely Python) was built against are newer than the ones on your machine.  But they are only used for accessing iCing (or icing as my Mac mail client thinks it should be spelled) so is not relevant for most things.

Regards, Wayne