Dear Timothy,

My is non-membrane protein. The proteins you recommended are also suitable, right?

Cheera,

Acoot

On Thursday, 27 February 2014 7:07 PM, Timothy Craig <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
You may want to try cytochrome B 562 RIL (BRIL), T4 Lysozyme, rubredoxin, or amicyanin.  These are commonly used for crystallizing difficult membrane proteins.  The protein sequences can be found in the PDB.  You can get the DNA from any gene synthesis vendor like dna2.0, geneart, or genscript.
-Tim Craig

Date: Thu, 27 Feb 2014 02:29:58 -0800
From: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [ccp4bb] protein domain for crystalization contact
To: [log in to unmask]

Dear All,

After series of trial and even with the truncated forms, I find my protein has the difficulty to contact to form the crystallization, or lacking the nucleation center in the purified protein.

Will you please introduce the domains with witch my protein fused, there will be more contact points for the crystallization formation, besides the traditionally known Fab fragment?

Cheers,

Acoot