Dear BBers,

I’d like to draw your attention to a post available from immediately until March 2016 working on interdisciplinary structural biology of CDK-containing complexes involved in regulating transcription and/or the cell-cycle. The post, which will be held at the Northern Institute for Cancer Research, provides an opportunity to blend X-ray crystallography with techniques spanning the biophysical to the cell biological.
The closing date for applications, which should deb made therough the Newcastle University website, is 2nd March 2014.
Job details are available at:

https://www15.i-grasp.com/fe/tpl_newcastle02.asp?newms=jj&id=52465&aid=14216

I found this by googling “A1762R” and Newcastle

Informal enquiries can be made to me offline.

Best wishes,

		Martin