Sorry for my typo, it is Ulp1-SMT3 complex...

On Sun, Feb 16, 2014 at 10:54 PM, Chen Zhao <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
By the way, I have an unrelated question. In the crystal structures containing yeast SUMO (including Ulp1-SMT1 complex: 1EUV), the first ~19 residues are absent. I am curious whether people tried a SUMO tag with these residues deleted. I am using the vector from invitrogen which seems to have the full-length ySUMO.

Thank you,
Chen