Hi Jonathan,

I came across this in January. Blackboard performed a patch for us and  it is now working again. See below for full details:-

From: Bb Support [mailto:[log in to unmask]]

Subject: Case Number: 01882201 Update Client Subject: error on loading multiple files to content area.

The following is an update on your support case:

The patch is scheduled for release for today afternoon I will assign the support incident for that problem to the case so that you are updated when this happens

Thank you

Sincerely,

Georgi Pohlupkov

Technical Support Manager EMEA

Blackboard INC

Kind Regards

Fraser

Fraser McLeish • Learning Technologist • School of Health and Life Sciences
Glasgow Caledonian University • [log in to unmask]