Master the Skills Required for Exceptional Online Delivery

Excellence in Online Training and Teaching
Dates: 25th February & 4th March 2014
Location: Netskills, Newcastle (full day) & Online (1/2 day)

Based on Netskills' tried and tested methods, this comprehensive workshop condenses our processes, knowledge and techniques for the delivery of excellent online training and teaching.

This workshop takes place over two non-consecutive days, blending face to face and online delivery. Day 1 takes place in a traditional workshop setting, day 2(half day) takes place online.

Want to hear what attendees from the debut thought?

"I liked the mixture of f2f and online and I thought it worked well."– November 2013

"I thought the activity we were given for the online session was a great idea." – November 2013

"Getting to meet people f2f first made the online session go more smoothly." - November 2013

For full details: http://bit.ly/1cZxRh4

Visit our workshop programme page:  http://bit.ly/1gbv32Z

Hope to see you soon!