Morning All,

Does anyone know if there is a way to control the Email Announcement feature - as we are getting complaints from staff these emails are meant for students and they do not wish to receive them in future.

Currently we tell teaching staff the consequences of using this feature, but they still persist as it saves time writing a separate email. So we are considering either turning it off or trying to control it - perhaps there is a way staff can opt not to receive them?

Any help or advice with this would be most appreciated.

[cid:9F1CD396-E11D-419D-A266-2BD22F83012E]

Many thanks

Maria
Maria Tannant - Learning Technologist (MA, FHEA)
University for the Creative Arts
Oakwood Park
Maidstone
Kent ME16 8AG