I've just realised that recent versions of the BNIM short guide and detailed
manual don't contain the appendix on ethics and BNIM interviewing that I
thought they did and that has been there for ages. I probably inadvertently
lost it when I shifted a year ago from a single document to 5 volumes.

My apologies if your copy does not include the Appendix.

I've unearthed it from a version in 2010 - where it was called F.2. -- and
have now replaced it as of today into the current version (I hope to improve
it later).

If the version you have of the short guide and detailed manual does not
contain this appendix F2, relatively recent versions only, you can use the
attached document which contains it.

Its main feature is a discussion of a particular ethical question that, in
my opinion,  arises anew and has to be handled afresh  in the doing of each
and every BNIM interview.

If anybody can contribute to their experience of 'ethical questions arising
before, during and after BNIM interviews', that would be very helpful for me
and the other 450 people on the list!

Best wishes

Tom