Please see the message below from Jeremy Taylor at Nottingham.

--

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Jeremy Taylor <[log in to unmask]>
Date: 3 February 2014 15:59
Subject: Nottingham positions
To: "[log in to unmask]" <[log in to unmask]>

  Dear Sarah

Could I please ask that these new positions in Chinese Studies which are
being advertised at Nottingham be circulated via the BACS membership list?
We are trying to ensure that as wide a body of potential candidates as
possible is aware of them.

http://www.nottingham.ac.uk/jobs/currentvacancies/ref/ACADSCCS

Many thanks

Jeremy

This message and any attachment are intended solely for the addressee and
may contain confidential information. If you have received this message in
error, please send it back to me, and immediately delete it.   Please do
not use, copy or disclose the information contained in this message or in
any attachment.  Any views or opinions expressed by the author of this
email do not necessarily reflect the views of the University of Nottingham.

may still contain software viruses which could damage your computer system,

Dr Sarah Dauncey

British Academy Mid-Career Fellow & Lecturer in Chinese Studies
School of East Asian Studies
University of Sheffield
http://www.shef.ac.uk/seas/

Honorary Secretary, British Association for Chinese Studies
Co-Editor, Journal of the British Association for Chinese Studies (JBACS)
http://www.bacsuk.org.uk/
Disability Studies at the University of Sheffield:
http://disabilityuos.wordpress.com/
6-8 Shearwood Road
Sheffield, S10 2TD
United Kingdom