Dear local authority archive colleagues,

We are looking at access arrangements with regard to cremation and burial records.  We would like to know if other local authorities operate an open access policy, regardless of the age of cremation and burial records or whether you restrict access to more recent records?  Do your access arrangements for cremation records differ to burial records?

Please could you respond off list to [log in to unmask]

Thank you for your help.

Zoe Darani
Lambeth Archives