Dear all,

Sadly it proved impossible for Anna Belfer-Cohen to travel to Liverpool on the 4th of March. Hence, much to her and our disappointment, her talk on the Natufian had to be cancelled. However, we did manage (despite the really short notice) to book in a very interesting talk by one of our colleagues in Liverpool John Moores University. Thus the amended schedule for Tuesday 4th of March (5pm, Seminar Room M202, Hartley Building, Liverpool L69 3GS) is as follows:

"Ancient human DNA from Syrian PPNB sites: reconstructing the primary routes of the Neolithic expansion into Europe",

by

Eva Fernández-Domínguez (Research Centre in Evolutionary Anthropology and Palaeoecology, Liverpool John Moores University)

As ever, please contact me or one of the co-organisers (Ceren Kabukcu, [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>; Christina Schepens, [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>) directly if you have any questions or require further assistance with organising your visit to Liverpool. We hope to see as many of you as possible.

Best wishes,

Eleni Asouti
Convener of the Early Village Societies Research Group

­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­
­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­________________________________

Dr. Eleni Asouti

Senior Lecturer in Environmental Archaeology

Department of Archaeology, Classics and Egyptology,
University of Liverpool
Hartley Building, Brownlow Street
Liverpool L69 3GS, UK
Tel: (+44) 151 79 45284