Hello everyone,

I am pleased to announce that this year’s international conference of the Royal Statistical Society will have a sports stream and we would welcome submissions for contributed talks and posters.

The conference will take place in Sheffield from 1-4 September.

Submissions from statisticians and users of statistics in the early stages of their careers are positively encouraged.

Full details about the online submission system can be found here<http://www.statslife.org.uk/events/annual-conference/submissions>.

The deadline for submissions is 30 March 2014.

Further details about the conference can be found on the conference blog<http://www.statslife.org.uk/events/annual-conference/conference-blog> pages.

Best wishes,

Ian

Dr Ian McHale
Chair of the Statistics in Sport Section of the Royal Statistical Society
Reader in Statistics  |  Director, Centre for Sports Business
606a, Maxwell Building, University of Salford, Salford  M5 4WT
t: +44 (0) 161 295 4765
[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>  | www.salford.ac.uk<http://www.salford.ac.uk/>

SIGNOFF allstat