I'm sure there are more comfortable options but I use a flight case. You can keep all your photo gear in there too along with a (folding) stool. It can be locked and you can lock the whole case to something with a bike lock.  And you can keep your packed lunch in there too!
Best
Dominic

Dominic Tschudin
Photographer
Information, Learning and Technical Services
Royal College of Art
Kensington Gore
London SW7 2EU

+44(0)207 590 4227