From: Admin-student [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Carol A. Prior
Sent: 14 February 2014 12:12
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Charging for Transcripts or Statement

Good Morning

My team at Reading are, at the moment, responsible for preparing all transcripts and statements for our Alumni.  We have never charged for this service but are now considering doing so.  We intend to only release the transcript/statement after payment has been made online.

I know this question as been raised before, so I apologise for the same old question but could you let me know if

a:     do you charge and if so how much
b:     do your charges increase depending how old the request is, we can go back to 1903
c:     is it just the one team at your Institution that prepares and sends the transcripts/statements or are they done within schools or departments or the alumni office

Thank you for your assistance

Carol

Carol Prior
Helpdesk Manager  Student, Learning & Teaching Services Warden Sherfield Hall University of Reading | Carrington Building | Whiteknights | Reading | RG6 6UA
Tel: +44 (0)118 378 8020 | Fax: +44 (0)118 378 4252 | Email: [log in to unmask]