Hi Anne,

We at Kingston University have had a Central Fund for supporting disabled staff for almost three years.  The budget is managed by us in the EDI Unit and is available to all Academic and Professional staff in conjunction with support from Access to Work. I have given our responses to your questions below.

Kind regards,

Cheryl

Cheryl Jordan

Project Administrator I Equality, Diversity and Inclusion Unit

Office hours: Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays

T   + 44 (0)20 8417 4047 / Internal 64047

F   + 44 (0)20 8417 4159

E  [log in to unmask]

www.kingston.ac.uk

53 Portland Road, Kingston upon Thames KT1 2SH

Kingston University London

onekingston_logo_clr.JPG

Promoting equality and respect for all.  Get involved! Click here

Information in this email and any attachments are confidential, and may not be copied or used by anyone other than the addressee, nor disclosed to any third party without our permission. There is no intention to create any legally binding contract or other commitment through the use of this email.