Hi Anne

UWE has a central fund for some bigger picture building works BUT on an individual basis locally funded by faculty/service on advice of Access To Work and on occasion OHS.

Dave

________________________________
From: HEEON equal opportunities list [[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Anne Mwangi [[log in to unmask]]
Sent: 10 February 2014 14:03
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Central Budgets for supporting Reasonable Adjustments for Staff

Dear Colleagues,
I would be interested in hearing from those of you who may  have central budgets for supporting disabled staff who need reasonable adjustments. Currently RA within each area are paid for by schools or service areas, some of which have very modest budgets. They are also supplemented by Access to work funding where ever possible. Specific questions.
-How was your  budget set up?
- How much is it?
- Who manages it?
- Is it available to all schools and departments?
- Are there any issues with having a central budget?

I really appreciate your response and happy to collate and distribute  responses.

Kind Regards

Anne

Anne Mwangi
Equality and Diversity Advisor