A colleague has asked me if I could enlist help from the mailbase as follows:

Dear all,
Has anybody recently tendered for a HbA1c analyser? If so we would really appreciate if would share your experience and technical specification document with us if possible.

Thanks in anticipation.

best wishes.

Peadar

Dr Peadar McGing, FRCPath EurClinChem,
Principal Biochemist,
Biochemistry Dept., Mater Misericordiae University Hospital,
Eccles Street, Dublin 7, Ireland.
Tel: (+353 1)8032374;  Fax: (+353 1)8034781.

This e-mail and any files transmitted with it contain information which
may be confidential and which may also be privileged and is intended solely
for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed. Unless you
are the intended recipient you may not copy or use it, or disclose it to
anyone else. Any opinions expressed are that of the individual and not
necessarily that of Mater Misericordiae University Hospital.

NEW MATER CAR PARK OPEN ON ECCLES STREET. Please see http://www.eurocarparks.ie/materparking/ for further details.

This is an open discussion list for the academic and clinical community working in clinical biochemistry.
Please note, archived messages are public and can be viewed via the internet. Views expressed are those of the individual and they are responsible for all message content.
ACB Web Site
http://www.acb.org.uk
Green Laboratories Work
http://www.laboratorymedicine.nhs.uk